Monday, September 28, 2015

Frame, Vantage Point, Detail, Time, and the thing itself.

This is my photo to my vantage point. I really like this photo because it's just a different angle. You just look at it different then you would if you were holding it. Also I'm in love with Vans shoes. 

This next one is my photo of detail. I find this photo interesting. I like how you have to figure out whats going on. That you really don't know what the image is. It shows different shapes and lines it's just beautiful. 
This next one is my photo for frame. I love this photo because my sisters boyfriend and my boyfriend have a bromance going on. My photo was to make it look like they were a married couple. My boyfriend being the woman acting all happy and exited and my sisters boyfriend acting as if he is not so happy about the situation. 
This next one is my photo for the thing itself.  When I look at this photo I think of what has happened to society. As if they always think kids in this generation are always on the computer. In this picture it  shows an imaginary person their in the chair. As if we are always on it know matter what. 
The last one is my photo for time. I love this one. This is a photo with a medium exposer light. It was about 28 seconds. My sister was in the house me outside and our window was up. She turning on and off the light which created this beautiful interesting light. 






No comments:

Post a Comment