Sunday, November 1, 2015

Intervention Response

I think the exhibition was different and creative. I loved how it was dealing with electronics.
The piece I picked was like a 3D printed mountain with triangle hut on the side of it. It is very colorful. It has gold tinted shades, neon yellow transparent triangle windows, blues, reds, pinks, and more. I think this is a really cool project that was out into this exhibit. It was very detailed in many ways like the little ledges are close together but also make them very textured. I love how the transparent triangle panels make it look like a little hut or hide out spot. This piece makes me think about someone finding this mountain wanted to climb it and make history. On the way though they find this one spot that makes a beautiful view of the land across the sunrise. They think about it and decide to build a house in the mountain and live inside it. They build this transparent windows so they can see all the beautiful land even when they are laying down to go to sleep. Every morning waking up to a beautiful sight. This piece is making me feel so happy and transports me to think that I am that person that is climbing the mountain and living there. I love the feeling I get when looking at this art work. It makes me happy and makes me think that I can achieve my dreams just like the person that had built this little house inside the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment